The Pelican has been completed. I have the bottom border with the rest of the heraldry appliqued. I will be working on finishing the rest of the cloak this coming week *.
- Pelican: DMC linen floss, satin/split stitch
- Blood and beaks:DMC cotton floss, satin/split stitch
- Nest: DMC multi-dyed cotton pearl, couched stitch
- Outline: DMC gold floss, stem stitch
- Laurel leaves are machine appliqued linen.
- Overall cloak is a light weight wool, lined in linen.
*Only the embroidery part of this project is being entered. However it will probably show better if the whole cloak is completed.